We had a wonderful Easter weekend. Allen had a four day weekend which was much needed by this mommy. We had a great time being together as a family and getting some last minute driving lessons in. We took our UK driving test yesterday and both passed!! I know this sounds silly but the driving test is serious business here. It was a fourty minute test and one that many don't pass the first time around. ANYWAYS it is OVER!!!!
I feel a bit like a bad mom. The boys did not get Easter baskets again this year(haven't done one yet for them). Ben's birthday was last week and he got so many presents that it seemed to just be another thing to do and for him to think that at every turn he was supposed to get a present. We also went to two easter egg hunts so they got plenty of candy from that. Anyways, I see all these blogs and pictures with Easter baskets and think, "should I have done something?" But in the end, they are never going to remember and it would have just been one more thing for me to do. So, maybe next year...
Oh, and I got no pictures of Easter Egg hunts! I even organized one for our neighborhood but was too busy doing stuff to get any pictures. However, other people got pictures, so I just need to get them from them.
We had a lot of rain this past weekend which doesn't make for very good indoor pictures. The boys are having some really sweet moments together right now. Ben had his "pack pack" on and Nate was asking for his "pack pack" which was upstairs. Ben came over to me and asked really nicely if I would go upstairs and get Nate's "packpack". What makes this even sweeter is that they are both technically Ben's backpacks and he knows it but he is sharing!! So, here they are wearing backpacks together. Love the sweet moments where they love on each other.

So glad someone's kids are sharing. :( Our luck has not been so good.
ReplyDelete