Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The "Pumpkin Patch"

Last weekend we went to the "Pumpkin Patch."  It really isn't a pumkin patch but a farm that does a HUGE Halloween celebration.  Unfortunately Halloween is really dark here.  So, we go early in the morning to the farm when it is kid friendly and we choose to do the things that are not in the least bit scary. 

They have a really fun Corn Cannon and Pumpkin Chucker!  The corn cannon is a lot of fun!
 

Ben and Allen taking their turn.
 

Nate and I pulling the trigger!

They had some rides that the boys did.  Ben got to the top of the slide and decided he didn't like it.  To be honest, it is a steep drop off.
 

So, I went up and we came down together.

I love how you can see on his face how he changes his mind on the slide.  Here he is thinking he likes it...



He told me at the bottom that it made his stomach hurt and he didn't like it.  I think it made his stomach flip flop and he didn't like that sensation.

It was REALLY cold so Nate was super snuggly trying to stay warm. 
 

The Pumpkin Patch of the farm!
It was great to get outside and enjoy the fall even if it felt more like Winter!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment